Monday, November 14, 2005
### INSPIRE OF LIFE ###
Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it.
We take for granted the things that we should be thankful for.
You are richer today if you are given, forgiven or khow you have enough.
The real measure of a person's wealth is what he has invested into eternity.

Thank God for what you have & trust God for what you need..
Happiness is enhanced by others, but does not depend upon others.
Happy memories never wear out..
Relive them as often as you want. You can't change the past, but you can ruin the present by worrying about the future.

If you fill your hearts with regrets of yesterday and the worries of tommorow, you have no today to be thankful for.
To get out of a difficulty one usually must go through it.
Love is strengthened by working through confflicts together.
Love is the only thing that can be divided without being diminished.

Do what you can, for whom you can, with what you have, from where you are.
God always gives HIS best to those who leave the choice with him.


####
*Nn.
posted by Chaerani @ 3:30 PM  

1 Comments:
  • At 10:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    O me! O life! of the questions of these recurring,
    Of the endless trains of the faithless, of cities fill'd with the foolish,
    Of myself forever reproaching myself, (for who more foolish than I,
    and who more faithless?)
    Of eyes that vainly crave the light, of the objects mean, of the
    struggle ever renew'd,
    Of the poor results of all, of the plodding and sordid crowds I see
    around me,
    Of the empty and useless years of the rest, with the rest me intertwined,
    The question, O me! so sad, recurring--What good amid these, O me, O life?

    Answer:
    >> That you are here--that life exists and identity,
    >>That the powerful play goes on, and you may contribute a verse.

    from walt withman for keanumandu

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

Greeny Chaerani
Name::Chaerani
From::jakarta, Indonesia
View my complete profile
loving n caring

Udah Lewat
Archives
Best Quotes
Shoutbox

Name :
Web URL :
Message :

.

Greeny Voices


Buttons 'n Banners

Get My Button
Greeny Chaerani
Code is Here

Subscribe Me
My 360 blog Greeny Chaerani
Blog Directory & Search engine Blogwise - blog directory

Cool Portal
Mau bikin E-Gold?Alat Transaksi online yg Aman
Blingo
  

Links
F.r.i.e.n.d.S

Affiliates



Who links to me?

IKLAN


Peduli Jogja & Jateng

Jogja Update


$1 For Palestine

DUKUNG RUU APP

© 2004 nununchaerani.blogspot.com

 

 

About Kampanye Damai Indonesia 2009 Kampanye Damai Pemilu Indonesia 2009 Pemilu Damai 2009