Sunday, March 19, 2006
$$ LET'S LEARN ENGLISH $$ ( PART 1 )
(Music. Beep.)

Secretary: - Mr. President, Condoleeza Rice is here to see you.
George B. : - Good, send her in.
Secretary: - Yessir.

(Hangs up. Condi enters.)

Condoleeza: - Good morning, Mr. President.
George B. : - Oh Condoleeza, nice to see you. What's happening?
Condoleeza : - Well, Mr. President, I have the report here about the new leader in China.
George B. : - Great, Condi. Lay it on me.
Condoleeza : - Mr. President, Hu is the new leader of China.
George B. : - Well, that's what I want to know.
Condoleeza : - But that's what I'm telling you, Mr. President.
George B. : - Well, that's what I'm asking you, Condie. Who is the new leader of China?
Condoleeza : - Yes.
George B. : - I mean the fellow's name.
Condoleeza : - Hu.
George B. : - The guy in China.
Condoleeza : - Hu.
George B. : - The new leader of China.
Condoleeza : - Hu.
George B. : - The Chinaman!
Condoleeza : - Hu is leading China, Mr. President.
George B. : - Whaddya' asking me for?
Condoleeza : - I'm telling you Hu is leading China.
George B. : - Well, I'm asking you, Condie. Who is leading China?
Condoleeza : - That's the man's name.
George B. : - That's who's name?
Condoleeza : - Yes.

( PAUSE )


xixixix.....

#######
#Nn.
posted by Chaerani @ 8:23 PM  

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

Greeny Chaerani
Name::Chaerani
From::jakarta, Indonesia
View my complete profile
loving n caring

Udah Lewat
Archives
Best Quotes
Shoutbox

Name :
Web URL :
Message :

.

Greeny Voices


Buttons 'n Banners

Get My Button
Greeny Chaerani
Code is Here

Subscribe Me
My 360 blog Greeny Chaerani
Blog Directory & Search engine Blogwise - blog directory

Cool Portal
Mau bikin E-Gold?Alat Transaksi online yg Aman
Blingo
  

Links
F.r.i.e.n.d.S

Affiliates



Who links to me?

IKLAN


Peduli Jogja & Jateng

Jogja Update


$1 For Palestine

DUKUNG RUU APP

© 2004 nununchaerani.blogspot.com

 

 

About Kampanye Damai Indonesia 2009 Kampanye Damai Pemilu Indonesia 2009 Pemilu Damai 2009