Tuesday, April 25, 2006
***** The beauty of a woman *****

The beauty of a woman is not
in the clothes she wears
the figure she carries
or the way she combs her hair.

The beauty of a woman must be
seen from in her eyes
Because that is the doorway
to her heart,
The place where love resides..

The beauty of a woman?
Is not in a facial mode
The true beauty in a woman?
Is reflected in her soul.

It is the caring?
That she lovingly gives
The passion that she shows.


********
*Nn.
posted by Chaerani @ 8:22 PM  

5 Comments:
  • At 7:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think, everything you wrote in this article, you have all of them......God Bless You .......dear........

     
  • At 12:54 PM, Blogger Chaerani said…

    Am I? Sorry, I don't think so, but Thanks to GOD for always loving and caring me, Alhamdulillah....
    Thanks 4 your comment, May GOD bless u 2 ...

     
  • At 3:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi hi hi..........Who do you think am I? Please guess ????

     
  • At 11:09 AM, Blogger Chaerani said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 6:04 AM, Anonymous duka saha said…

    ah hanya sekedar percobaan saja

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

Greeny Chaerani
Name::Chaerani
From::jakarta, Indonesia
View my complete profile
loving n caring

Udah Lewat
Archives
Best Quotes
Shoutbox

Name :
Web URL :
Message :

.

Greeny Voices


Buttons 'n Banners

Get My Button
Greeny Chaerani
Code is Here

Subscribe Me
My 360 blog Greeny Chaerani
Blog Directory & Search engine Blogwise - blog directory

Cool Portal
Mau bikin E-Gold?Alat Transaksi online yg Aman
Blingo
  

Links
F.r.i.e.n.d.S

Affiliates



Who links to me?

IKLAN


Peduli Jogja & Jateng

Jogja Update


$1 For Palestine

DUKUNG RUU APP

© 2004 nununchaerani.blogspot.com

 

 

About Kampanye Damai Indonesia 2009 Kampanye Damai Pemilu Indonesia 2009 Pemilu Damai 2009